Fabrication Solutions for Efficient Project Execution
Symbiont Fabrication puts you in control. From biogas conditioning to pH adjustment systems, Symbiont Fabrication Division pre-assembles skids, metal, and piping – installing them on site so that your equipment works together like clockwork. You’ll be up and running before you know it. Optional services we provide for prefabrication projects include delivery, on-site installation, start-up, training, and field services.
Design + Fabrication
Design and fabrication working side by side delivers superior results with reduced labor costs. Coordination and transparency throughout the design, procurement, and fabrication phases will ensure your equipment arrives when you need it and functions as intended.
Equipment is delivered to the project site preassembled, tested and ready to go to work. Prefabricated equipment eliminates the headaches of ordering, receiving, storing and installing hundreds of individual loose components onsite. Prefabrication offers several key advantages:
- Greater Quality Control. Equipment and material is inspected upon receipt, logged in and stored indoors.
- Reduced Downtime. Work can proceed regardless of inclement weather.
- Increased Safety. Controlled environments eliminate variables that can create safety concerns.
- Rapid Issue Identification. Discover design pitfalls and rectify problems prior to installations.
We offer complete fabrication solutions with a focus on:
- Skids (for pH adjustment, biogas, and more)
- Prefabricated piping
- Miscellanous metals
- Site/construction support
FIELD FABRICATION LABOR
Our fabrication experts are available every step of the way, ensuring your project is created and installed seamlessly.
- Open shop allows for flexibility
- Dedicated staff easily offer on-site warranty support
- Installation assistance, as needed
- Smoother transitions to reduce labor costs
- Weld Inspection (VT, RT, MT, UT, PT)
- ASME Hydrostatic & Pneumatic Testing
- Mechanical Run Testing
- Electrical Continuity & Instrument Verification
- ASME B31.1 / B31.3
- AWS D1.1 / D1.6
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Advanced Steel