Symbiont Webinar Recording: Next-Level GIS Clues to Solve Your Lead Lateral Mystery
Thanks to everyone who played along with Symbiont for our Next-Level GIS Clues to Solve Your Lead Lateral Mystery webinar!
Our GIS detectives, Ryan Eckdale-Dudley and Brian Armstrong showed how water utilities use Symbiont’s GIS tech to support the identification and replacement of their lead lateral service lines. If you missed the clues, be on the lookout for our captured webinar recording. Email Ryan Eckdale-Dudley at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a complimentary copy.
Next-Level GIS Clues to Solve Your Lead Lateral Mystery
Webinar | Thursday, April 21, 2022 | 12-12:30 pm (CST)
As new lead and copper guidelines have put lead pipes in hot water, utilities are tracking down lead laterals for good. To crack the case, communities need better tools to streamline data management, tracking, reporting, and outreach to manage their lead service line replacement programs.
A geographic information system (GIS) provides the gameboard that integrates details into a single interface, helping you document, update, and share asset information. Use these clues to gather information and develop your strategy.
Join us for a webinar focused on Symbiont’s Lead Service Line Inventory solution. This interactive webinar will provide technical insights on how Symbiont’s GIS sleuths are helping communities get the lead out with GIS-based detective kits that equip you to:
- Inventory your service lines and validate materials of construction
- Flag lead service lines for targeted removal
- Monitor replacements and regulatory compliance
- Inform and educate the community
Who Should Play?
- Directors of Public Works
- Directors of Utilities
- Directors of Municipal Operations
- Directors of Economic Development
- Utility Superintendents & Managers
- Water System Supervisors & Managers
- Water Operations Superintendents
- City Administrators
- Engineering Staff
- Plant Operators
- Information/Technology Professionals
Cost: Complimentary for our clients, guests, and friends of the firm